Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The New Saga

Well the issues I am sure will never end!




This past Thursday our babysitter quit!



So Stressful! But in every situation there can either be a bad solution or a good solution and luckily for us I believe that this has a very happy ending! I didn't want to look for someone new. God knows my boys have been shuffled around enough this year but when I spoke to Monica she could relate and understand to my feelings with Carter she has experienced it all with her daughter. She is responsible and professional. She only tells me how wonderful my children are. Lord knows that makes a mommy feel good!



Anyway, I like her and am happy!!!



I hope that this will continue and last for next year!

Here are some pictures just because!


Nathan is cute even if he is so grouchy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment