Monday, March 29, 2010

My boy is growing up!

I have been scared to say anything but I think it has finally happened!



The day that I thought would never come has arrived.


I believe that Nathan is officially potty trained!
 I personally thought that this was a very tough experience. I hated it to be exact!


Never knowing when he was ready, why it wasn't working, what to do to help, what to say when it didn't work out. I guess I knew that he has been ready for a long time but how to get him to this point was hard to do.
 It took a few days of accidents and then all of a sudden he was asking to go to the bathroom. Telling us when he needed to go to the bathroom. It has been amazing! I am so proud of my little guy!


Yesterday I looked at him and asked him when he grew up. He replied "yesterday".


I then said "You must stop now! No more growing!"


Nathan said, "I can't do that I have to get bigger."


He is so smart but I feel so sad that one day he will not need me or my moles anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment