Thursday, October 14, 2010

Nathan's 4th Birthday

Nathan turned 4.
It is hard to believe that 4 years ago h was a baby it seems like it was 6 months ago.  If only I could keep him little but then I think of all the life experiences he would never have.  I love him so dearly and he is becomeing an amazing little boy.  He loves superheros! Spider man has been his favoraite for awhile.  He saw a spiderman jumping castle at a park once and has been asking for one ever since, so this year we got him one.

He loved it, although it became hot very fast!  We had a party at our house with this cool jumpimg castle for kids his age.

I made him this suoerhero cake. Do you see the Super Nathan symbol?
I made all the children superhero capes as their favor.
After the party at our house we headed over to Grandmas house to celebrate with family and friends.
Where Nathan got this really cool Iron man costume.

It was fun for all but it was really hot! I hope he had a super birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment